Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Magnolia-licious - Anything Goes with the option of Masking


Hello, Magnolia Friends. Happy Tuesday!

It’s the first Tuesday of the month and that means we have a new challenge

“Anything Goes” with the option of Masking.


My card for this new challenge features Italy Tilda and Lemon Tree from the Stamp & Cutz collection. I masked two adorable Magnolia bee stamps behind Tilda. My designer papers are from Maya Designs Coffee in the Arbour, paired with Bazzill cardstock. I inked around the edges of my paper panels and die cuts with Brushed Corduroy and Peeled Paint.


I layered some pretty lace over my designer paper and used fun foam under Tilda’s frame for dimension. Both of Tilda's stitched frames are Taylored Expressions dies. The butterfly border is a Joy Crafts die accompanied by a Joy Craft and Cottage Cutz butterflies.

My stitched sun and corner die cuts are from La-La-Land and I scattered lots of pretty lemon blooms and leaves from the Lemon Tree die around the card. The stamens of my lemon blooms were created with a Heartfelt Creations die and I added Lemon Twist Ranger Enamel Accents to the middle.

I finished the card with a lemonade recipe cut with a Magnolia tag die from the Maya designer papers and a vintage seam binding bow with a butterfly that I fussy cut from papers as well.


Here’s a close up of Tilda colored with Copic markers and some added pollen that I created from the Lemon Twist Ranger Enamel Accents.


I hope I’ve inspired you to join us for the challenge and I’m looking forward to seeing your lovely creations.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.

Hugz,

4 comments:

Miranda Slagboom-de Groot said...

So very cute.
Hugs Miranda

Kerri said...

Beautiful card!!!

laurazark@gmail.com said...

Love This! It's so pretty and lots of great details.

Hugs,
Laura C.

Candy said...

Oh Cathy!
What a stunning card!! Beautifully coloured and so bright and cheery. Your flowers and leaves look real! The cute little bees are the perfect touch behind Tilda. Can't say enough good things about this card....
Hugs, Candy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...