Friday, October 10, 2014

My-Besties October DT Project


Hello, Friends. I’m sharing my DT card for Sherri Ann Baldy My-Besties! Please check out the inspiration blog at Scrapbook Stamp Society.


My-Besties DT card features a darling Winter Wonderland Bestie IMG0942 which you can find here.

My designer papers are from Fancy Pants and cardstock is Bazzill as usual. I ink distressed and stitched my DP panels. I added lots of layers with my papers, lacey trim, and die cut elements.


I colored my image with Copics and gave her a frosty blue background. I used my Viva Décor Pearl pen to add pearls as snowflakes in her frame.


Here’s a close up of my image.

Supplies:
Stamps – My-Besties: IMG0942; Magnolia: Snowy Circle
DPs/CS – Fancy Pants Timbergrove; Bazzill CS
Dies/PunchesMagnolia: Large and Small Snowflakes, Bloomy Tag, Christmas Tree Kit, Vintage Box Lacing Chocolate
Lace/Ribbon – WOC: White Lace, Vintage Seam Binding and Bakers Twine; Monami Gabby: Diamond Mesh
Flowers – WOC
Ink – Ranger: Walnut Stain DI; Tsukineko: Memento Tuxedo Black
Other – Hero Arts: Rhinestones; Canvas Corp.: Mini Bag Kraft

Copics – Skin: E35, E11, E00, E000, R20, R30. Hair: E25, E31, E50. Apparel: BG18, BG15, BG11, R39, R37, R35, R32, E47, E44, E43, E42, C3, C1, C00. Background: W5, W3, W1, W00, BG11, BG10, BG000, BG0000.

I’m entering this card in the following challenges:


6 comments:

Céline said...

oh so cute card Cathie, love all the gorgeous dies you used
hugs
céline

Hazel said...

A beautiful Christmas card with gorgeous layout and cute embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hazel x

StampNScrapJunkie said...

This is so very pretty! Great coloring, fabulous BG papers and all the embellishments make it such a perfect card! I love the little rose centers on the snowflakes. Too cute and original! Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
CB Owner

Debs said...

Stunning card - beautiful image and gorgeous DP's
Thanks for playing along at PTW this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Meggi Bischoff said...

Oh, what a verycute card!

Thanks for playing with us the challenge of Inspiration Destination!

Good Luck and I hope see you again!

Gr. Meggi DT.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Cathy Lee thank you for joining us at Inspiration Destination this week
Hugs Dianne x (DT)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...