Monday, February 7, 2011

Tickled Pink Stamps - Emilio

Hello Friends and Visitors! I have some very exciting news for you today. I’ve been invited as Guest Design Team member for Tickled Pink Stamps for the month of February. They have some wonderful products and you can visit them HERE.

My first card for February as Guest DT is a Birthday Invitation using the new stamp “Emilio.” He so cute don’t you think? I think these stamps make great images for male gender cards ‘cuz, face it girls, sometimes it’s really hard to find just the right image for a boy or man. I thought Emilio would make a great card for a little boy’s Birthday invite. So here is my Emilio all decked out in “doodley-doo Boy” SEI designer papers.
I colored him with Copics and used some Distress ink for added shading and depth. I cut out some of the bugs from my DPs and adhered them with pop-up dots for dimension with a coat of stickles to make them sparkle.
Here’s a close up of the Emilio and the tag. I used a Making Memories metal tag with a sentiment I created on my PC and gave the tag a generous coat of copper stickles to match the mat of my image.
These are the Copics I used to color Emilio.

Supplies
Stamps: Emilio, Tickled Pink Stamps
Pattern Paper: doodley-doo Boy, SEI; Copper Foil, The Natural Stack (DCWV)
Cardstock: doodley-doo Boy, SEI
Embellishments: Copper, Waterfall, Orange & Xmas Red Stickles, Ranger; Tea Dye and Walnut Stain Distress Inks, Ranger; Ribbon, American Crafts;

Come back to see my next project for Tickled Pink Stamps there are some exciting events so visit them often.

Hugz,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card Cathy, love those bright papers and the image, and the little bug elements are brill!!!

Wonderful job hun!!!
x
Vicky

Arts by Sara said...

Cathy... You did a wonderful job! I love him so much!! Congrats on the Guest DT Position! You are doing awesome! Your little bugs are so cute! Your coloring and distressing are beautiful! Happy Creating! Sara

Anda said...

I have found your blog, what a nice cards. Many new inspiration for me :)

Gr. Anda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...