Monday, December 6, 2010

Spellcaster Tilda

Hello, Friends...I have a new card this week using Spellcaster Tilda. I've had her for some time but I'm just now getting around to coloring and making a card with her. This is a nice break from all the Christmas cards I've been making. I swear I go to bed with glitter on me somewhere.
I used a new paper pack, Kaiser Kraft's Lilac Avenue and created a patchwork for the MDUC Challenge. I like these paper packs because they include coordinating tags, labels and borders. The flourishes and rectangular doily is from Marianne Designs. My flowers are Flora Doodles from Petaloo.
Tilda's wand is decorated with Stardust Stickles and a few rhinestones. I used my PC to create the sentiment with my CK Fairytale font.
These are the Copics I used to color Tilda.
Hope you enjoyed my card.

Thanks for stopping by. See you next time...



6 comments:

Renkata said...

Hi Cathy, ohh this Tilda i super amazing.
Love the colours combo, it's so fresh . Give your card such a unique look.

Kylie said...

Oh wow! How cute! I love the Kaisercraft papers as well. Love the colours.
Thanks for playing at MDUC this week,
Hugs
Kylie

Anonymous said...

I love those swirl die cuts. Beautiful card.

Stampin'Piper said...

Lovely Card, this Tilda is so cute!

Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week!

Hugs Tanja

Kruemel said...

What a cute card and great color choice!

Thanks for playing in our patchwork background challenge at MDUC!

Hugs
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Jane said...

This is beautiful! gorgeous patchwork background! thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...